Tuna and Egg Salad Bowl Recipe
- 400 g (2.6 cups) canned tuna chunks
- 4 eggs
- 180 g (6.3 oz) white rice
- 480 ml (2 cups) water
- 250 g (1.7 cups) cherry tomatoes
- 150 g (1.1 cups) kalamata olives
- 60 ml (2 floz) extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g (3.5 oz) baby leaf salad
- 30 ml (1 floz) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (0.3 tsp) salt
- 1/4 tsp (0.3 tsp) black pepper
- Cook the white rice according to package instructions using 2 cups (480ml) of water. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring a pot of water to a boil. Carefully place the eggs in the boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the pot and place in a bowl of ice water to cool. Once cool, peel and chop the eggs.
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, cherry tomatoes, black olives, and boiled eggs.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the tuna mixture and gently mix to combine.
- Serve the tuna salad over a bed of cooked white rice and mixed greens.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.