If you’re looking for a plant-based alternative to scrambled eggs, then you should try this tofu scramble which is full of flavor.
Tofu Scramble Recipe
- 1 Tofu Press
- Ensure you drain and press the tofu to remove all moisture.
- In a mixing bowl, use a fork or your hands to scramble the tofu into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Preheat your saucepan and set it on medium-high heat.
- Add the olive oil, onion, red bell pepper, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the scrambled tofu, chopped tomatoes, ground turmeric, nutritional yeast, salt and black pepper.
- Stir and combine. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, covered.
- Remove cover, remove off heat and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion.
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.