Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Recipe
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package instructions and a few tablespoons of pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, garlic, and salt. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes
- Add sundried tomatoes and cook for 3 to 5 minutes
- Add milk and pasta water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in herb seasonings and red pepper flakes.
- Turn off heat, add pasta and add parmesan cheese.
- Add basil for garnish.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days.|
How To Reheat Sun Dried Tomato Pasta?
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.