Spicy Prawn Linguine Recipe
- Cook linguine pasta according to instructions and add sugar snap peas for the last minute.
- Heat olive oil in a wok/pan, cook garlic and chilli for 30 seconds.
- Add prawns and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and sugar snap peas, toss with prawn mixture.
- Stir in basil leaves, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with mixed salad leaves and warm crusty bread with lime dressing.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Spicy Prawn Linguine Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days|
How To Reheat Spicy Prawn Linguine?
Learn more about reheating prawns.
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.