This spicy mayo tuna salad can be made 10 minutes and enjoyed as a cold salad which is refreshing and spicy. Mixed with sriracha sauce and mayonnaise, this spicy tuna will taste so good and can be used as a filling for other recipes whether you enjoy it hot or cold.
Spicy Mayo Tuna Salad
- Prepare your meal prep container by layering the lettuce, carrots and tomatoes.
- In your mixing bowl add: tuna chunks, sriracha sauce, mayo, celery and red onion. Stir to combine.
- Top up your salad with the spicy tuna. Either serve immediately or refrigerate up to two days.
- For meal prep purposes, refrigerate up to two days.
- This is best served cold.
- To make it lower fat, use Greek yogurt instead of mayo.
Founder @ Meal Plan Weekly. Passionate about improving physical and mental health (wellness) via nutrition.