Spanish Chicken Bowl Recipe
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g (10.6 oz) chicken breasts
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 100 g (3.5 oz) cooking chorizo sliced
- 100 ml (3.4 floz) red wine
- 400 g (2.6 cups) chopped tomatoes
- 400 g (2.1 cups) butter beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 160 g (0.8 cups) long-grain rice
- 175 g (1.6 cups) green beans
- 1 tbsp parsley to garnish
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan or sauté pan. Add chicken and season with pepper. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan and add onion, pepper, courgette and chorizo. Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add wine, tomatoes, butterbeans, tomato puree, oregano, chili flakes and chicken stock cube. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, return chicken to the pan, and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Boil water in a large saucepan, add rice and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
- Boil green beans in a small saucepan for 5-6 minutes or until tender. Drain beans and rice and set aside.
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with green beans and rice.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Spanish Chicken Bowl Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days.|
How To Reheat Spanish Chicken Bowl?
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.