Smoked Salmon Omelette
Here is how to make smoked salmon omelette which is a tasty breakfast recipe. Packed with protein and nutrients, this is a healthy recipe to help kickstart your day.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs with salt and black pepper.
- To a frying pan on medium-high heat, add the butter and wait until melted.
- Pour in the eggs and allow it to cook for several minutes.
- Reduce heat slightly and flip the omelette to cook the other side.
- Once cooked, serve on plate and place the smoked salmon inside.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 287.23kcalCarbohydrates: 1.28gProtein: 20.45gFat: 21.91gSaturated Fat: 10.42gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.62gMonounsaturated Fat: 7.18gTrans Fat: 0.49gCholesterol: 368.96mgSodium: 1769.92mgPotassium: 225.83mgFiber: 0.25gSugar: 0.35gVitamin A: 874.03IUVitamin B1: 0.05mgVitamin B2: 0.45mgVitamin B3: 2.45mgVitamin B5: 1.82mgVitamin B6: 0.29mgVitamin B12: 2.43µgVitamin D: 10.31µgVitamin E: 1.93mgVitamin K: 2.93µgCalcium: 63.29mgCopper: 0.19mgFolate: 42.95µgIron: 2.08mgManganese: 0.16mgMagnesium: 21.58mgPhosphorus: 261.18mgSelenium: 43.41µgZinc: 1.32mgNet Carbohydrates: 1.03g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.