Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Egg with Toast Recipe
Here is how to make the perfect soft and creamy scrambled eggs with smoked salmon on toast. Packed with high protein and nutrients to help kickstart your day.
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp double cream
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- 1 slice wholemeal bread toasted
- 1 tsp spring onion chopped
- Preheat the skillet on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and cream in a small mixing bowl.
- Add butter to the skillet and allow to lightly melt.
- Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit for 30 seconds.
- Stir with a wooden spoon for a minute.
- Add salt and black pepper. Allow to rest for 30 seconds.
- Stir again for a few minutes and reduce heat.
- Once eggs are softly set, remove skillet from heat and allow it to set for 2 minutes.
- To serve, add the scrambled eggs on the toast and place the smoked salmon on top with spring onion and seasoning.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 343kcalCarbohydrates: 13.59gProtein: 22.45gFat: 21.6gSaturated Fat: 9.66gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3.16gMonounsaturated Fat: 7.07gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 409.12mgSodium: 1203.83mgPotassium: 264.55mgFiber: 0.73gSugar: 1.9gVitamin A: 942.92IUVitamin B1: 0.14mgVitamin B2: 0.6mgVitamin B3: 2.86mgVitamin B5: 2mgVitamin B6: 0.3mgVitamin B12: 2.22µgVitamin C: 0.47mgVitamin D: 9.08µgVitamin E: 1.92mgVitamin K: 6.88µgCalcium: 101.69mgCopper: 0.2mgFolate: 72.8µgIron: 2.91mgManganese: 0.19mgMagnesium: 27.34mgPhosphorus: 297.69mgSelenium: 51.01µgZinc: 1.62mgNet Carbohydrates: 12.85gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.