Singapore Noodles Prawns Recipe
- 150 g (5.3 oz) king prawns
- 100 g (3.5 oz) vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 red chilli thinly sliced
- 1 fresh ginger grated
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper sliced lengthways
- 4 spring onions sliced
- 2 egg beaten
- 1 tsp cilantro garnish
- Soak rice noodles in warm water for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Mix soy and oyster sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat half the oil in a wok, fry garlic, chili and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the oil, onion, pepper, spring onions, prawns, curry powder and noodles and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Push everything to one side, add the egg and scramble.
- Add the soy sauce mixture and toss for a few more minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnish with cilantro before serving.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Singapore Noodles Prawns Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days|
How To Reheat Singapore Noodles Prawns?
Learn more about reheating prawns.
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.