Simple Vegan Pancakes Recipe
- Mix and combine flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl.
- Once whisked, add oat milk to make the vegan pancake batter.
- In a non-stick frying pan (very important), heat a little coconut oil over medium-low heat.
- Pour around a tablespoon of the pancake batter into the pan to make small round pancakes.
- Ensure you cook in several batches to ensure and flip once bubbles start to appear.
- Cook until both sides are golden.
- Serve pancakes with your favourite fruits and maple syrups.
- The coconut oil, or oil of choice, for cooking are measurements in total. We recommend adding little by little as you cook each pancake.
- You can use most types of plant-based milk such as almond milk or soy milk, in case you don’t have oat milk.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.