Simple Vegan Pancakes Recipe
Wake up to a delicious and wholesome breakfast with this simple vegan pancake recipe. Made with simple ingredients, these fluffy pancakes are perfect for a lazy Saturday morning. So easy to make, you'll have a delicious breakfast ready in no time.
- 300 g (2.4 cups) self-raising flour
- 400 ml (1.7 cups) oat milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil for cooking
- 2 tbsp maple syrup to serve
- Mix and combine flour, baking powder, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl.
- Once whisked, add oat milk to make the vegan pancake batter.
- In a non-stick frying pan (very important), heat a little coconut oil over medium-low heat.
- Pour around a tablespoon of the pancake batter into the pan to make small round pancakes.
- Ensure you cook in several batches to ensure and flip once bubbles start to appear.
- Cook until both sides are golden.
- Serve pancakes with your favourite fruits and maple syrups.
- The coconut oil, or oil of choice, for cooking are measurements in total. We recommend adding little by little as you cook each pancake.
- You can use most types of plant-based milk such as almond milk or soy milk, in case you don’t have oat milk.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 287.67kcalCarbohydrates: 49.88gProtein: 7.1gFat: 6.15gSaturated Fat: 3.97gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.44gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.36gSodium: 492.54mgPotassium: 104.41mgFiber: 1.75gSugar: 11.64gVitamin A: 139.67IUVitamin B1: 0.05mgVitamin B2: 0.26mgVitamin B3: 0.52mgVitamin B5: 0.22mgVitamin B6: 0.02mgVitamin D: 27.76µgVitamin E: 0.2mgVitamin K: 0.18µgCalcium: 153.33mgCopper: 0.1mgFolate: 16.52µgIron: 1.05mgManganese: 0.56mgMagnesium: 14.53mgPhosphorus: 63.32mgSelenium: 19.88µgZinc: 0.48mgAlcohol: 0.74gNet Carbohydrates: 48.13gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.