Simple Homemade Granola Recipe
Start your day right with a bowl of delicious and healthy homemade granola. This simple recipe allows you to control the ingredients and make it healthier than store-bought options. Customize it to your liking and save money by making it at home. With just a few steps, you can have a crunchy and satisfying breakfast that is perfect for any day. Don't wait, try this recipe now and enjoy the taste and health benefits of homemade granola.
- 2 cup (164.3 g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (72.5 g) almonds chopped
- 1/4 cup (16.2 g) pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup (20.3 g) dried fruit chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- Preheat the oven to 300°F (180°C).
- Combine wet ingredients – coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mix.
- Add all the remaining the dry ingredients to the bowl and mix. We recommend using gloves and mixing with hands.
- On a lined baking sheet, evenly spread the mixture.
- Bake for around 15 minutes, or until it’s toasted.
- Allow the granola to cool down and keep it stored in an air-tight container for around 1 to 2 weeks.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 192.1kcalCarbohydrates: 21.17gProtein: 5.33gFat: 10.35gSaturated Fat: 3.64gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.08gMonounsaturated Fat: 3.83gTrans Fat: 0.003gSodium: 147.56mgPotassium: 186.5mgFiber: 3.58gSugar: 4.9gVitamin A: 0.67IUVitamin B1: 0.13mgVitamin B2: 0.2mgVitamin B3: 0.68mgVitamin B5: 0.3mgVitamin B6: 0.04mgVitamin C: 0.07mgVitamin E: 2.46mgVitamin K: 0.97µgCalcium: 45.74mgCopper: 0.21mgFolate: 11.97µgIron: 1.45mgManganese: 1.17mgMagnesium: 67.68mgPhosphorus: 154.57mgSelenium: 6.51µgZinc: 1.24mgAlcohol: 0.17gNet Carbohydrates: 17.59gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.