Banana Bread Recipe
- 1 Non-Stick Loaf Pan required
- Preheat oven at 350°F (180°C).
- Add the milk and lemon juice to a small bowl, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add all purpose flour, salt & baking soda. Whisk for several minutes.
- In another bowl, add eggs, butter, bananas (mashed), vanilla extract, and milk. Stir and combine for several minutes.
- Combine and stir together the wet and dry ingredients in a large bowl. Fold and stir for several minutes, until it's mixed well.
- Transfer the banana bread mixture into a non-stick loaf pan. If necessary, grease the loaf pan with 1 teaspoon butter.
- Bake in the oven for 55 minutes, or until it's golden-brown. Test with a skewer that the loaf isn't wet before you set it aside for 5 minutes.
- Slice into 9 slices and serve. Keep stored in an airtight storage container for several days in room temperature.
Data source: USDA
How Long Do Healthy Banana Bread Last?
Ensure you wrap the banana bread or slices in a paper towel and keep it stored in an airtight storage container. We recommend eating as soon as possible and keeping leftovers unrefrigerated for no more than 2 to 3 days.
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.