Shrimp Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a plate before you begin.
- Season shrimps with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp for 2 minutes per side. Set aside once it has cooked.
- To the same skillet, lightly fry the spring onion and bell peppers until crisp.
- Fill, add, and divide shrimp, bell pepper, spring onion, and chopped tomatoes between your romaine lettuce leaves.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.