These shredded buffalo chicken lettuce wraps are incredible. They are low-carb, healthy, light and so tasty.
This is a recipe perfect for meal prep too because you can make a batch of shredded chicken in advance and reheat your portions.
Also, these are great for dinner parties appetizers – simply grab your lettuce, fill it with the shredded buffalo chicken, roll and eat!
What to serve with buffalo chicken lettuce wraps?
These buffalo chicken lettuce wraps are light, low-carb and low in calories which makes it ideal for a party snack, light lunch or quick dinner.
As it’s low in calories, if you have room to spare, you have some tasty options to serve with the buffalo chicken lettuce wraps which are:
- Garlic aioli sauce
- Freshly chopped red onion
- Shredded cheese
- Mint chutney
- Freshly chopped avocado
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Use your preferred cooking method to cook the chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika seasoning.
- Use a fork to shred the chicken.
- Add the shredded chicken to a bowl.
- Add the franks wings hot sauce.
- Lay each lettuce leaf flat and add the shredded chicken.
- Add lemon juice and your favorite toppings.
- For meal prep, consume within 3-4 days or freeze up to 3 months.
- If you’re on a keto diet and want to use this recipe for your meal plan, I would highly recommend adding shredded cheese to the chicken and sauce, as well as serving it with avocado.
- For extra spice and flavor, I seasoned the chicken with paprika whilst it was cooking.
- If you have an instant pot or air fryer, it will be faster to cook this shredded chicken to perfection.
As nutrition specialists, we are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans. All of the nutritional information provided is sourced from the USDA API.