Sausage Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 500 g (2.1 cups) italian sausage remove casings
- 300 g (2.8 cups) cheese tortellini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 6 garlic cloves chopped
- 400 g (2.6 cups) chopped tomatoes
- 500 g (2.1 cups) low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 250 g (1 cups) whole milk
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan on medium-high.
- Add chopped onion, carrots, and garlic. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add Italian sausage and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, chicken broth, and mixed herbs.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini pasta.
- Mix flour and milk in a separate bowl, and add to the saucepan. Allow to cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Sausage Tortellini Soup Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days.|
How To Reheat Sausage Tortellini Soup?
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.