Sausage Rigatoni Recipe
- Place water into a saucepan (3/4), and add salt and pasta. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat by following the packaging instructions.
- Add sausage to a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes, or follow packaging instructions.
- To a saucepan, add olive oil, onion, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes and cook in high heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and add the cooked sausage.
- Drain the pasta and add to the saucepan with tomatoes and sausage.
- Stir to combine and season with basil and parmesan cheese.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.