Here is how to make sausage rigatoni which is a tasty recipe for lunch or dinner. This is a quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe that is also great for meal prep..
- Place water into a saucepan (3/4), and add salt and pasta. Bring to a boil on medium-high heat by following the packaging instructions.
- Add sausage to a baking tray and cook for 10 minutes, or follow packaging instructions.
- To a saucepan, add olive oil, onion, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the canned tomatoes and cook in high heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and add the cooked sausage.
- Drain the pasta and add to the saucepan with tomatoes and sausage.
- Stir to combine and season with basil and parmesan cheese.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 755.85kcalCarbohydrates: 63.32gProtein: 27.02gFat: 44.35gSaturated Fat: 18.85gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5.08gMonounsaturated Fat: 17.43gCholesterol: 112.28mgSodium: 1567.75mgPotassium: 925.56mgFiber: 5.52gSugar: 10.35gVitamin A: 817.69IUVitamin B1: 0.76mgVitamin B2: 0.36mgVitamin B3: 6.23mgVitamin B5: 1.34mgVitamin B6: 0.7mgVitamin B12: 0.99µgVitamin C: 19.04mgVitamin D: 0.49µgVitamin E: 2.25mgVitamin K: 12.07µgCalcium: 139.36mgCopper: 0.57mgFolate: 45.85µgIron: 4.16mgManganese: 1.06mgMagnesium: 84.8mgPhosphorus: 355.12mgSelenium: 67.57µgZinc: 3.35mgNet Carbohydrates: 57.8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.