Sausage and Mash Recipe
- 300 g (2 cups) frozen peas
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Place sausages in a roasting tin and cook for 10 minutes, then turn and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add onions to the tin, mix herbs, mustard, and stock and pour over sausages and onions.
- Cook for another 20 minutes or until sausages are cooked and onions thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil potatoes until tender, mash with butter and milk, and set aside.
- Boil or steam peas for 2-3 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Mix butter and flour together and add to the baking tray over medium heat.
- Cook for 3 minutes or until gravy thickens.
- Add sausages back to the tray and warm for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve sausages with mash and peas, with gravy on top.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.