Salmon Poke Bowl Recipe
- Cook sushi rice in a saucepan or rice cooker for 10 minutes.
- Ensure you wash rice until water runs clear and the rice to water ratio should be 1:1. Once cooked, mix with rice wine vinegar and salt.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
- Cut salmon into cubes and combine with the sauce in a zip lock bag or mixing bowl.
- Prepare and serve bowls by layering the rice, salmon, avocado, pickled red cabbage, cucumber, and grated carrot.
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- If you plan to meal prep, serve avocado fresh on the day.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Salmon Poke Bowl Last?
|Fridge||1 – 2 day(s)|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.