Salmon Poke Bowl Recipe
Indulge in the fresh and flavorful taste of a salmon poke bowl for lunch or dinner. This easy to prepare and this dish combines succulent salmon with delicious toppings for a healthy and delicious meal. Impress your taste buds with this amazing dish.
- 500 g (2.7 cups) sushi rice
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp light mayonnaise
- 3 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ginger grated
Add to bowl:
- 200 g (1.4 cups) salmon fillets sushi grade & cut into cubes
- 1 avocado cut into cubes
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp pickled red cabbage
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- Cook sushi rice in a saucepan or rice cooker for 10 minutes.
- Ensure you wash rice until water runs clear and the rice to water ratio should be 1:1. Once cooked, mix with rice wine vinegar and salt.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
- Cut salmon into cubes and combine with the sauce in a zip lock bag or mixing bowl.
- Prepare and serve bowls by layering the rice, salmon, avocado, pickled red cabbage, cucumber, and grated carrot.
- Garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.
- If you plan to meal prep, serve avocado fresh on the day.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 311.75kcalCarbohydrates: 35.42gProtein: 14.69gFat: 12.66gSaturated Fat: 1.88gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6.67gCholesterol: 27.82mgSodium: 948.59mgPotassium: 667.64mgFiber: 5.88gSugar: 2.44gVitamin A: 2818.23IUVitamin B1: 0.21mgVitamin B2: 0.31mgVitamin B3: 5.62mgVitamin B5: 1.99mgVitamin B6: 0.65mgVitamin B12: 1.59µgVitamin C: 16.89mgVitamin E: 1.33mgVitamin K: 32.59µgCalcium: 42.1mgCopper: 0.36mgFolate: 70.91µgIron: 1.39mgManganese: 0.59mgMagnesium: 49.34mgPhosphorus: 165.18mgSelenium: 25.92µgZinc: 1.37mgNet Carbohydrates: 29.55gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
How Long Does Salmon Poke Bowl Last?
|Fridge||1 – 2 day(s)|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.