Roasted Leg of Lamb Recipe
- Allow the leg of lamb to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the lamb spice rub by blending ingredients in a food processor.
- Pat the lamb dry, make slits and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on high heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Set oven to 325 degrees F.
- Insert garlic slices into slits, cover the lamb with the rub and place it in a roasting pan with an inside rack.
- Add water to the bottom of the pan.
- For Medium-Roasted Lamb Leg, add potatoes and onions to the pan and season with paprika, garlic powder, and a little salt.
- Cover and roast for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 30 minutes.
How Long Does Roasted Leg of Lamb Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days.|
How To Reheat Roasted Leg of Lamb?
|Air Fryer||4 minutes|
Dinner Ideas with Leg Of Lamb
Here is what you can typically serve with a leg of lamb for lunch or dinner. The leftovers are great for meal prep and there’s always extra lamb left over.
Add and save the leg of lamb collection to your meal plan.
As nutrition specialists, we are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans. All of the nutritional information provided is sourced from the USDA API.