Roasted Honey Parsnips
Here is how to make roasted parsnips with olive oil and honey. This is a fantastic side dish recipe that pairs well with many tasty main dishes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (aside from fresh thyme) and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a baking tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Roast for 30 minutes and remove foil.
- Once golden brown, remove from oven and transfer to plate.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 97.98kcalCarbohydrates: 21.31gProtein: 1.14gFat: 1.6gSaturated Fat: 0.23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.18gMonounsaturated Fat: 1.07gSodium: 202.79mgPotassium: 326.4mgFiber: 4.23gSugar: 9.76gVitamin A: 16.75IUVitamin B1: 0.08mgVitamin B2: 0.05mgVitamin B3: 0.6mgVitamin B5: 0.51mgVitamin B6: 0.09mgVitamin C: 14.74mgVitamin E: 1.44mgVitamin K: 19.83µgCalcium: 33.04mgCopper: 0.11mgFolate: 56.39µgIron: 0.63mgManganese: 0.5mgMagnesium: 25.52mgPhosphorus: 62.13mgSelenium: 1.69µgZinc: 0.53mgNet Carbohydrates: 17.08g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.