Roasted Honey Parsnips
Here is how to make roasted parsnips with olive oil and honey. This is a fantastic side dish recipe that pairs well with many tasty main dishes.
- 500 g (1.1 lb) parsnips peeled & sliced lengthwise
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) black pepper
- 1 tsp sprig thyme garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (aside from fresh thyme) and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a baking tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Roast for 30 minutes and remove foil.
- Once golden brown, remove from oven and transfer to plate.
- Garnish with fresh thyme.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 97.98kcalCarbohydrates: 21.31gProtein: 1.14gFat: 1.6gSaturated Fat: 0.23gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.18gMonounsaturated Fat: 1.07gSodium: 202.79mgPotassium: 326.4mgFiber: 4.23gSugar: 9.76gVitamin A: 16.75IUVitamin B1: 0.08mgVitamin B2: 0.05mgVitamin B3: 0.6mgVitamin B5: 0.51mgVitamin B6: 0.09mgVitamin C: 14.74mgVitamin E: 1.44mgVitamin K: 19.83µgCalcium: 33.04mgCopper: 0.11mgFolate: 56.39µgIron: 0.63mgManganese: 0.5mgMagnesium: 25.52mgPhosphorus: 62.13mgSelenium: 1.69µgZinc: 0.53mgNet Carbohydrates: 17.08gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.