Here is how to make roasted cauliflower that are crispy and nicely seasoned with olive oil, butter, garlic, salt, and black pepper. You can also add seasonings of your choice. This recipe is not only great for the winter months but pairs well with meat or protein.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
- Slice the head of the cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cauliflower, olive oil, melted butter, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to the baking tray.
- Roast for 20 minutes, or until cauliflower is fully crispy.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 106.92kcalCarbohydrates: 7.85gProtein: 2.97gFat: 8.09gSaturated Fat: 4.07gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.47gMonounsaturated Fat: 2.98gTrans Fat: 0.23gCholesterol: 15.05mgSodium: 379.36mgPotassium: 443.84mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2.77gVitamin A: 176.3IUVitamin B1: 0.07mgVitamin B2: 0.09mgVitamin B3: 0.74mgVitamin B5: 0.97mgVitamin B6: 0.28mgVitamin B12: 0.01µgVitamin C: 69.3mgVitamin E: 0.57mgVitamin K: 24.39µgCalcium: 35.21mgCopper: 0.06mgFolate: 82.54µgIron: 0.68mgManganese: 0.26mgMagnesium: 22.71mgPhosphorus: 68.43mgSelenium: 1.13µgZinc: 0.42mgNet Carbohydrates: 4.85g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
How Long Do Roasted Cauliflower Last?
How To Reheat Roasted Cauliflower?
|Air Fryer||5 minutes|
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.