Here is how to make roasted carrots with olive oil and mixed herbs. This is a fantastic side dish recipe that pairs well with many tasty main dishes. You can also add honey to give the carrots an extra sticky glaze.
- 8 carrots peeled & sliced lengthwise
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (aside from fresh parsley) and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a baking tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Roast for 30 minutes and remove foil.
- Reduce heat and cook for another 5 minutes, or unti tender
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 81.59kcalCarbohydrates: 11.85gProtein: 1.16gFat: 3.8gSaturated Fat: 0.52gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.49gMonounsaturated Fat: 2.57gSodium: 374.99mgPotassium: 393.82mgFiber: 3.48gSugar: 5.79gVitamin A: 20382.69IUVitamin B1: 0.08mgVitamin B2: 0.07mgVitamin B3: 1.2mgVitamin B5: 0.34mgVitamin B6: 0.17mgVitamin C: 7.2mgVitamin E: 1.31mgVitamin K: 18.62µgCalcium: 41.58mgCopper: 0.06mgFolate: 23.22µgIron: 0.41mgManganese: 0.21mgMagnesium: 15.08mgPhosphorus: 43.1mgSelenium: 0.14µgZinc: 0.29mgNet Carbohydrates: 8.37gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
How Long Do Roasted Carrots Last?
How To Reheat Roasted Carrots?
|Air Fryer||5 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.