- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients (aside from fresh parsley) and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a baking tray.
- Cover with foil.
- Roast for 30 minutes and remove foil.
- Reduce heat and cook for another 5 minutes, or unti tender
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
Data source: USDA
How Long Do Roasted Carrots Last?
How To Reheat Roasted Carrots?
|Air Fryer||5 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.