Roast Potatoes Recipe
- Peel and cut of potatoes into even-sized pieces.
- Preheat your oven to and put a roasting tin inside.
- Boil the potatoes in a pan of salted water for 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and shake them in a colander to fluff up the outsides. This is important if you like your potatoes crispy.
- Sprinkle flour over the potatoes and shake again to coat them evenly.
- Add extra virgin olive oil in the hot roasting tin.
- Carefully add the potatoes to the hot fat, making sure they are coated evenly.
- Spread them out in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and turn them over, then roast for another 20 minutes.
- Turn them over again and roast for an additional 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Season with salt and mixed herbs, and serve immediately.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Roast Potatoes Last?
|3 to 4 days
How To Reheat Roast Potatoes?
Which Potatoes Are Best For Roast Potatoes?
- Yukon Gold potatoes
- Maris Piper (UK)
- King Edward (UK)
- Sebago potatoes (AU)
- Mehlig Kochend (DE)
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.