- 60 g vanilla casein protein powder
- 2 eggs
- 40 g Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 100 ml Almond Milk
- 1 baking powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all the pancake mixture ingredients in a blender and blend until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Pre-heat your frying pan and add the coconut oil.
- Add a large spoon of the pancake mixture to your frying pan - if you want your pancakes small just add one spoon, but add several spoons to make your pancake large.
- On medium-high heat, it should take around 3 minutes on each side for the pancake to cook.
- Serve with your favourite fruits or butter spreads.
- For meal prep purposes, refrigerate up to 4 days.
- Ensure you fruit is fresh.
- For best results using vanilla casein protein powder.
- The nutritional information only reflects the pancakes per meal prep box in my photo.
Meal Plan Weekly is a resource for busy people and home cooks around the world. What started as a solo blog has now turned into a website of healthy recipes and home cooking tips written by home cooks, chefs and nutritionists around the world. Our mission is to make healthy cooking easy, with realistic recipes that you will actually cook and balanced meals that you can fit into your meal plan.