This simple protein pancake recipe is a macro-friendly breakfast that you can eat every morning without worrying about your hips! With no flour involved, these pancakes are simple and easy to make, and is legitimate meal prep!
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all the pancake mixture ingredients in a blender and blend until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Pre-heat your frying pan and add the coconut oil.
- Add a large spoon of the pancake mixture to your frying pan - if you want your pancakes small just add one spoon, but add several spoons to make your pancake large.
- On medium-high heat, it should take around 3 minutes on each side for the pancake to cook.
- Serve with your favourite fruits or butter spreads.
- For meal prep purposes, refrigerate up to 4 days.
- Ensure you fruit is fresh.
- For best results using vanilla casein protein powder.
- The nutritional information only reflects the pancakes per meal prep box in my photo.
Serving: 1Meal PrepCalories: 222kcalCarbohydrates: 10.3gProtein: 23.5gFat: 9.1gSaturated Fat: 5.1gCholesterol: 143.6mgSodium: 93mgFiber: 1.5gSugar: 1.6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Founder @ Meal Plan Weekly. Passionate about improving physical and mental health (wellness) via nutrition.