- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Combine all the pancake mixture ingredients in a blender and blend until it forms into a smooth paste.
- Pre-heat your frying pan and add the coconut oil.
- Add a large spoon of the pancake mixture to your frying pan - if you want your pancakes small just add one spoon, but add several spoons to make your pancake large.
- On medium-high heat, it should take around 3 minutes on each side for the pancake to cook.
- Serve with your favourite fruits or butter spreads.
- For meal prep purposes, refrigerate up to 4 days.
- Ensure you fruit is fresh.
- For best results using vanilla casein protein powder.
- The nutritional information only reflects the pancakes per meal prep box in my photo.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.