Prawn Masala Curry Recipe
- 300 g (10.6 oz) king prawns
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion roughly chopped
- 1 fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp tikka curry paste
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 400 g (1.6 cups) can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 cardamom pods bashed
- 1 tbsp double cream
- 2 tbsp (1 tbsp) chopped cilantro garnish
- Put onion, ginger and garlic in a food processor and blend to make a paste.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion paste and fry for 8 minutes.
- Stir in curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, tomato purée, sugar and cardamom pods.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cardamom from curry sauce and blend.
- Add prawns and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season and stir in cream and coriander.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Prawn Masala Curry Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days|
How To Reheat Prawn Masala Curry?
Learn more about reheating prawns.
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.