Keto Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 Cast Iron Skillet optional
- Marinate pork chops in a zip-lock bag. Keep them refrigerated overnight for the best flavor, or at least 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can use basic salt and black pepper seasoning if you're looking for a quick and easy recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes. During this time, pre-heat a cast iron pan or skillet on medium-high heat and sear for several minutes on each side.
- Once seared, transfer to the oven and add butter on top.
- Cook for 10 minutes, remove from oven, and cool down for 5 minutes.
Data source: USDA
How Long Do Cooked Keto Pork Chops Last?
How To Reheat Keto Pork Chops?
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.