Keto Pork Chops
Here is how you can make keto-friendly pork chops with an easy marinade. Sear the pork chops first and transfer them to the oven for the perfect baked pork chops.
- 1 Cast Iron Skillet optional
- Marinate pork chops in a zip-lock bag. Keep them refrigerated overnight for the best flavor, or at least 30 minutes. Alternatively, you can use basic salt and black pepper seasoning if you're looking for a quick and easy recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes. During this time, pre-heat a cast iron pan or skillet on medium-high heat and sear for several minutes on each side.
- Once seared, transfer to the oven and add butter on top.
- Cook for 10 minutes, remove from oven, and cool down for 5 minutes.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 270.24kcalCarbohydrates: 1.11gProtein: 29.34gFat: 15.79gSaturated Fat: 5.58gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1.69gMonounsaturated Fat: 7.39gTrans Fat: 0.2gCholesterol: 97.31mgSodium: 502.92mgPotassium: 521.76mgFiber: 0.27gSugar: 0.19gVitamin A: 97.19IUVitamin B1: 0.9mgVitamin B2: 0.26mgVitamin B3: 10.8mgVitamin B5: 1.01mgVitamin B6: 0.99mgVitamin B12: 0.71µgVitamin C: 1.85mgVitamin D: 0.54µgVitamin E: 0.78mgVitamin K: 2.84µgCalcium: 16.69mgCopper: 0.09mgFolate: 1.47µgIron: 0.84mgManganese: 0.08mgMagnesium: 38.28mgPhosphorus: 312.29mgSelenium: 45.87µgZinc: 2.13mgNet Carbohydrates: 0.85g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
How Long Do Cooked Keto Pork Chops Last?
How To Reheat Keto Pork Chops?
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.