Keto Pasta Spaghetti
Here is how to make a keto noodle pasta that is gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, high in protein, and pairs well with most meals. This is an excellent recipe for weekly rotation with pasta sauce and meatballs.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese to a large bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Or until the cheese is melted.
- Add the egg yolks and stir to combine.
- Keep mixing until you have a small dough ball.
- On a large baking tray, line with parchment paper and add the dough ball.
- Place another parchment paper on top of the dough ball and use a rolling pin to out the dough until fully flat.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Remove top parchment paper and slice dough into thin stripes. Almost like pappardelle pasta.
- Store the keto pasta in an air-tight container and keep stored in the fridge overnight.
- Cook pasta for 1 minute in boiling water and drain. Garnish with some fresh parsley and serve with pasta sauce.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 197.8kcalCarbohydrates: 1.55gProtein: 13.95gFat: 14.95gSaturated Fat: 8.29gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.79gMonounsaturated Fat: 4.73gCholesterol: 136.68mgSodium: 360.27mgPotassium: 52.51mgSugar: 0.63gVitamin A: 507.64IUVitamin B1: 0.03mgVitamin B2: 0.21mgVitamin B3: 0.06mgVitamin B5: 0.34mgVitamin B6: 0.05mgVitamin B12: 1.46µgVitamin C: 0.02mgVitamin D: 0.69µgVitamin E: 0.33mgVitamin K: 1.57µgCalcium: 297.86mgCopper: 0.01mgFolate: 16.41µgIron: 0.48mgManganese: 0.02mgMagnesium: 11.8mgPhosphorus: 234.25mgSelenium: 14.42µgZinc: 1.85mgNet Carbohydrates: 1.55g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
How Long Does Keto Spaghetti Pasta Last?
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.