Keto Pasta Spaghetti Recipe
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese to a large bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Or until the cheese is melted.
- Add the egg yolks and stir to combine.
- Keep mixing until you have a small dough ball.
- On a large baking tray, line with parchment paper and add the dough ball.
- Place another parchment paper on top of the dough ball and use a rolling pin to out the dough until fully flat.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Remove top parchment paper and slice dough into thin stripes. Almost like pappardelle pasta.
- Store the keto pasta in an air-tight container and keep stored in the fridge overnight.
- Cook pasta for 1 minute in boiling water and drain. Garnish with some fresh parsley and serve with pasta sauce.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Keto Spaghetti Pasta Last?
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.