Keto Meatloaf Recipe
Indulge in a delicious and healthy keto meal prep with this bacon-wrapped meatloaf recipe. Made with low-carb ingredients, this savory dish is a great addition to your ketogenic diet. Enjoy the rich flavor of bacon combined with tender, juicy meatloaf for a satisfying meal.
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lb (907.2 g) ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1/2 carrot finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (114.6 g) shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup (56.8 g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (25.4 g) grated Parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) ground black pepper
- 6 bacon rashers
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Grease a medium-sized baking dish with olive oil.
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat some oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and celery to the skillet and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, oregano, and chili powder, and cook for another minute until fragrant.
- Let the mixture cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, the cooled mixture, cheese, almond flour, parmesan, eggs, soy sauce, and season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf in the prepared baking dish and top with bacon slices.
- Bake until the bacon is crispy and the beef is cooked through, about 1 hour.
- If the bacon is cooking too quickly, cover the dish with foil.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 639.45kcalCarbohydrates: 7.07gProtein: 39.27gFat: 50.1gSaturated Fat: 17.17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.91gMonounsaturated Fat: 20.02gTrans Fat: 1.9gCholesterol: 184.12mgSodium: 764.71mgPotassium: 577.43mgFiber: 1.99gSugar: 1.63gVitamin A: 1289.81IUVitamin B1: 0.15mgVitamin B2: 0.39mgVitamin B3: 7.53mgVitamin B5: 1.22mgVitamin B6: 0.66mgVitamin B12: 3.63µgVitamin C: 2.44mgVitamin D: 0.57µgVitamin E: 1.66mgVitamin K: 8.51µgCalcium: 192.29mgCopper: 0.14mgFolate: 26.94µgIron: 4.14mgManganese: 0.15mgMagnesium: 41.93mgPhosphorus: 436.87mgSelenium: 36.43µgZinc: 7.43mgNet Carbohydrates: 5.08gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.