Keto Ground Beef Taco Salad Bowl Recipe
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g (17.6 oz) ground beef
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 60 g (0.8 cups) shredded lettuce
- 200 g (1.3 cups) cherry tomatoes chopped
- 60 g (0.6 cups) spring onion chopped
- 90 g (0.8 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- In a cast iron pan, on medium-high heat, add the olive oil and ground beef.
- Break up and stir for several minutes. Add the salt, taco seasoning, onion, and garlic.
- Continue to cook the ground beef for 8 to 10 minutes, until the beef is fully cooked.
- Assemble the taco salad bowl with lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, cooked beef, avocado, shredded cheese, and cilantro.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.