Keto Chocolate Energy Balls Recipe
- Add the almonds and cashews into a high-speed blender. Blitz several times until you have a mixing texture.
- Add the medjool dates and cocoa powder to the blender. Blitz several times until you have a mixing texture.
- Transfer mixture into a bowl and form a dough ball.
- Make small balls and line on a tray.
- Cover the tray and keep it refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to an air-tight container and keep it stored in the fridge, freezer, or room temprature (see instructions below).
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Keto Chocolate Energy Balls Last?
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.