Keto Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice Recipe
- Make cauliflower rice by either using a food processor or grater.
- Heat butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken with salt and pepper until done, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining butter and cook onion, garlic, carrots, and peas for 5 minutes until softened.
- Push the veggies to the edge and add scrambled eggs in the center. Cook until set.
- Add the cooked chicken and mashed cauliflower to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until the cauliflower is soft.
- Remove from heat and mix in coconut aminos, sesame oil, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.