Keto Chicken Fried Cauliflower Rice Recipe
This Keto Chicken Cauliflower Rice Recipe is the perfect healthy lunch option for anyone following a ketogenic diet. The dish combines delicious, tender chicken with a low-carb rice alternative made from cauliflower. This recipe is easy to prepare and perfect for meal prep, ensuring a delicious and healthy lunch all week long.
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1/2 (1 ) onion finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb (453.6 g) chicken breast sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) black pepper
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 green onions chopped
- Make cauliflower rice by either using a food processor or grater.
- Heat butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Cook chicken with salt and pepper until done, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining butter and cook onion, garlic, carrots, and peas for 5 minutes until softened.
- Push the veggies to the edge and add scrambled eggs in the center. Cook until set.
- Add the cooked chicken and mashed cauliflower to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until the cauliflower is soft.
- Remove from heat and mix in coconut aminos, sesame oil, and green onions. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 368.91kcalCarbohydrates: 15.87gProtein: 40.27gFat: 16.22gSaturated Fat: 7.03gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.09gMonounsaturated Fat: 4.79gTrans Fat: 0.33gCholesterol: 225.95mgSodium: 1339.12mgPotassium: 1255.75mgFiber: 4.63gSugar: 4.88gVitamin A: 559.19IUVitamin B1: 0.23mgVitamin B2: 0.42mgVitamin B3: 16.88mgVitamin B5: 3.95mgVitamin B6: 1.62mgVitamin B12: 0.58µgVitamin C: 99.06mgVitamin D: 0.74µgVitamin E: 1.06mgVitamin K: 56.46µgCalcium: 90.45mgCopper: 0.17mgFolate: 140.7µgIron: 2.2mgManganese: 0.48mgMagnesium: 77.59mgPhosphorus: 478.57mgSelenium: 59.39µgZinc: 1.91mgNet Carbohydrates: 11.25gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.