Keto Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1/2 cup (120 g) bacon chopped and cooked
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Line a baking dish with foil and grease it.
- Place chicken breasts in the dish and coat with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, paprika, cayenne, and half the cheddar in a large bowl.
- Once chicken is cooked, cut into cubes or shred.
- Add chicken to the bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar and bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top and serve with chopped bacon.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.