Keto Bread Recipe
- Non-Stick Loaf Pan
- Preheat oven at 350°F (180°C). Add melted coconut to a non-stick loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add the almond flour, coconut flour, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, psyllium husk, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, add eggs. coconut oil & hot water.
- Combine and stir together the wet and dry ingredients in a large bowl. Fold and stir gently.
- Transfer the keto bread mixture into a non-stick loaf pan. If necessary, grease the loaf pan with more coconut oil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Test with a skewer that the loaf isn't wet before you set it aside to cool 10 minutes.
- Slice into 10 slices and serve. Keep stored in an airtight storage container for several days in room temperature.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Keto Bread Last?
Ensure you wrap the keto bread slices in a paper towel and keep it stored in an airtight storage container.
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.