Piña Colada Recipe
Here's how to make a classic piña colada cocktail with rum, pineapple juice, and coconut cream. Refreshing for the summer months and perfect drink at the beach.
- 240 ml (8.1 floz) pineapple juice
- 120 ml (4.1 floz) white rum
- 120 ml (4.1 floz) coconut cream
- 2 pineapple slices garnish
- 6 ice cubes
- Pour the pineapple juice, white rum and coconut cream in a high speed blender along with a handful of ice.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with pineapple slices and add more ice cubes if you prefer.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 278.24kcalCarbohydrates: 28.27gProtein: 0.72gFat: 0.21gSaturated Fat: 0.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.08gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.03gSodium: 3.72mgPotassium: 227.51mgFiber: 0.98gSugar: 24.08gVitamin A: 34.48IUVitamin B1: 0.14mgVitamin B2: 0.04mgVitamin B3: 0.41mgVitamin B5: 0.07mgVitamin B6: 0.16mgVitamin C: 17.33mgVitamin E: 0.04mgVitamin K: 0.76µgCalcium: 24.77mgCopper: 0.16mgFolate: 24.4µgIron: 0.56mgManganese: 0.61mgMagnesium: 22.95mgPhosphorus: 16mgSelenium: 0.35µgZinc: 0.21mgAlcohol: 20.33gNet Carbohydrates: 27.3gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.