Lamb Gravy Recipe
- In a saucepan, heat for 2 minutes on medium-high.
- Melt the butter and add the plain flour. Stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add the red wine. Allow it to settle for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the lamb stock and stir to combine.
- Keep stirring until the gravy thickens. Ensure you keep heat on low and allow it time to thicken.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Keep lamb gravy stored in an airtight food storage container to maintain freshness.
How Long Does Lamb Gravy Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days.|
How To Reheat Lamb Gravy?
Dinner Ideas with Lamb Gravy
Lamb gravy is typically served with a leg of lamb roast dinner. Naturally, there are plenty of leftovers and you can add this collection to your meal prep for a delicious work lunch.
Add and save the leg of lamb collection to your meal plan.
As nutrition specialists, we are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans. All of the nutritional information provided is sourced from the USDA API.