- 1 fine mesh strainer required
- Ensure you fully wash and rinse quinoa in a fine mesh strainer
- In a large saucepan, combine the quinoa and fresh water.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the quinoa begins to fluff up.
- Remove from heat and use a fork to make it fluffy.
- Use 2:1 water to grain ratio if you’re making more servings.
How Long Does Cooked Quinoa Last?
This recipe is perfect for meal prepping or batch cooking. Just ensure you keep them stored in an airtight food storage container.
How To Reheat Cooked Quinoa?
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.