Jasmine Rice Recipe
- Wash rice by filling up large bowl of water with rice. Use hand to swirl the rice around to rinse. Rinse off the starchy water, refill with water, and repeat 2 more times.
- In a saucepan (medium-high heat), add the rice and cold water.
- Leave uncovered and bring to a simmer (you'll hear some bubbling).
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for around 12 to 15 minutes, but do not uncover during this period.
- Remove completely off heat and let it stand for 5 to 8 minutes and keep covered still.
- Remove over and use a fork to fluff the rice.
- For larger servings, cook (covered) for longer.
How Long Does Cooked Jasmine Rice Last?
Ensure you keep cooked basmati stored in an airtight food storage container.
How To Reheat Cooked Jasmine Rice?
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.