Jasmine Rice Recipe
- Wash rice by filling up large bowl of water with rice. Use hand to swirl the rice around to rinse. Rinse off the starchy water, refill with water, and repeat 2 more times.
- In a saucepan (medium-high heat), add the rice and cold water.
- Leave uncovered and bring to a simmer (you'll hear some bubbling).
- Reduce heat to low and cover.
- Cook for around 12 to 15 minutes, but do not uncover during this period.
- Remove completely off heat and let it stand for 5 to 8 minutes and keep covered still.
- Remove over and use a fork to fluff the rice.
- For larger servings, cook (covered) for longer.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Cooked Jasmine Rice Last?
Ensure you keep cooked basmati stored in an airtight food storage container.
How To Reheat Cooked Jasmine Rice?
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.