Healthy Zucchini Brownies Recipe
Here is how to make healthy zucchini brownies with a handful of easy ingredients. If you have extra zucchini, then you should definitely try this recipe and save these slices for snack time!
- 2 zucchini shredded
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (110.6 g) coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup (163.3 g) maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (121.7 g) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup (43.6 g) cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (0.5 tsp) salt
- Shred the zucchini in a bowl and ensure you squeeze to remove all mositure.
- In a large bowl, add egg, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Whisk for several minutes.
- In another bowl, add whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt. Whisk for several minutes.
- Combine and stir together the wet and dry ingredients in a large bowl. Once combined, add the shredded zucchini.
- Transfer the zucchini mixture to a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at at 350°F (180°C).
- Check at 25 minutes and they should be soft. Cool and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Serving: 1sliceCalories: 232.98kcalCarbohydrates: 27.37gProtein: 3.98gFat: 14.06gSaturated Fat: 10.96gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.36gMonounsaturated Fat: 1.18gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 18.44mgSodium: 190.6mgPotassium: 251.24mgFiber: 3.63gSugar: 13.22gVitamin A: 117.24IUVitamin B1: 0.04mgVitamin B2: 0.31mgVitamin B3: 0.32mgVitamin B5: 0.18mgVitamin B6: 0.08mgVitamin B12: 0.04µgVitamin C: 7.81mgVitamin D: 0.1µgVitamin E: 0.12mgVitamin K: 2.08µgCalcium: 73.06mgCopper: 0.21mgFolate: 14.3µgIron: 1.33mgManganese: 0.68mgMagnesium: 36.65mgPhosphorus: 71.6mgSelenium: 2.28µgZinc: 0.66mgCaffeine: 11.15mgAlcohol: 0.31gNet Carbohydrates: 23.74gRead more nutritional information values.
Data source: USDA
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
How Long Do Healthy Zucchini Brownies Last?
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.