Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe
- Preheat grill to medium-heat at 350°F (180°C).
- Mix flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Feel free to add extra seasonings of choice.
- Coat each chicken wing in the mixture.
- Place on the grill and cook for 20 minutes, flipping every 10 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of dipping.
Data source: USDA
How Long Do Grilled Chicken Wings Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days.|
How To Reheat Grilled Chicken Wings?
|Air Fryer||4 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.