Greek Yogurt with Honey and Walnuts Recipe
- Scoop a serving of Greek yogurt into your bowl.
- Drizzle a generous amount of honey over the top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle a handful of walnuts over the top of the yogurt and honey.
- You can chop the walnuts into smaller pieces before adding them to the dish, or you can leave them whole.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder.
- Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl, give everything a good stir to combine the flavors and textures
To prepare this dish, you will need:
- Greek yogurt
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
You can use any type of Greek yogurt that you prefer, but it is best to choose a brand that is made with natural ingredients.
You can use any variety of honey that you like, but it is best to choose raw honey that has a rich, complex flavor and is high in antioxidants.
Walnuts are an excellent source of healthy fats, protein, and fiber, and they add a satisfying crunch and nutty flavor to the dish.
You can serve the Greek yogurt with honey and walnuts immediately, or you can chill it in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight for meal prep.
This dish is best served cold, so if you prefer a grab-and-go breakfast, it is a good idea to chill the dish before serving.
How Long Do Greek Yogurt with Honey and Walnuts Last?
As nutrition specialists, we are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans. All of the nutritional information provided is sourced from the USDA API.