Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles)
- 1 Spiralizer
- Prepare the zucchini noodles by using a spiralizer. Altertntivatly, you can use a peeler.
- Squeeze the zoodles in a small towel to remove moisture.
- To a cast iron pan, on medium-high heat, add the butter and garlic and allow it to fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the zoodles and season with salt and black pepper.
- Fry for 5 minutes and remove off heat.
- Add the grated parmasen and serve.
How Long Does Zoodles Last?
If you plan to meal prep Zoodles, we recommend adding the spiralized zucchini to a paper towel and airtight container.
Using a paper towel is essential in order to remove any excess moisture.
How To Reheat Zoodles?
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
|Skillet||2 to 4 minutes|
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.