Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) Recipe
- 1 Spiralizer
- Prepare the zucchini noodles by using a spiralizer. Altertntivatly, you can use a peeler.
- Squeeze the zoodles in a small towel to remove moisture.
- To a cast iron pan, on medium-high heat, add the butter and garlic and allow it to fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the zoodles and season with salt and black pepper.
- Fry for 5 minutes and remove off heat.
- Add the grated parmasen and serve.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does Zoodles Last?
If you plan to meal prep Zoodles, we recommend adding the spiralized zucchini to a paper towel and airtight container.
Using a paper towel is essential in order to remove any excess moisture.
How To Reheat Zoodles?
|Microwave||2 to 4 minutes|
|Skillet||2 to 4 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.