Garlic and Herb Chicken with Sweet Potato Meal Prep
Prep the garlic and herb chicken
- To your mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix.
- If using an oven or air fryer, preheat it to 200°c / 400°f. If using a griddle pan, preheat on medium-high heat.
- Cook for six minutes on each side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of chicken breast has reached 75°c /165ºF.
Prep the sweet potatoes
- Wash and peel the sweet potato.
- Chop into cubes and boil on high heat for 10 minutes in saucepan.
- Drain the sweet potatoes and add back into saucepan.
- Mash the sweet potatoes.
- Add the butter and mixed herbs. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked broccoli, sweet potato mash, cooked chicken and leafy greens to your meal prep container. Store in fridge for 3-4 days or freeze up to 3 months.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.