Garlic and Herb Chicken with Sweet Potato Meal Prep
Prep the garlic and herb chicken
- To your mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix.
- If using an oven or air fryer, preheat it to 200°c / 400°f. If using a griddle pan, preheat on medium-high heat.
- Cook for six minutes on each side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of chicken breast has reached 75°c /165ºF.
Prep the sweet potatoes
- Wash and peel the sweet potato.
- Chop into cubes and boil on high heat for 10 minutes in saucepan.
- Drain the sweet potatoes and add back into saucepan.
- Mash the sweet potatoes.
- Add the butter and mixed herbs. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked broccoli, sweet potato mash, cooked chicken and leafy greens to your meal prep container. Store in fridge for 3-4 days or freeze up to 3 months.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 375kcalCarbohydrates: 52gProtein: 19gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 615mgPotassium: 879mgFiber: 8gSugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Founder @ Meal Plan Weekly. Passionate about improving physical and mental health (wellness) via nutrition.