Garlic and Herb Chicken with Sweet Potato Meal Prep
- garlic and herb chicken
- 4 chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Sweet Potato Mash
- 1 kg sweet potato
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 broccoli head
- 1 pack leafy salad
Prep the garlic and herb chicken
- To your mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix.
- If using an oven or air fryer, preheat it to 200°c / 400°f. If using a griddle pan, preheat on medium-high heat.
- Cook for six minutes on each side. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of chicken breast has reached 75°c /165ºF.
Prep the sweet potatoes
- Wash and peel the sweet potato.
- Chop into cubes and boil on high heat for 10 minutes in saucepan.
- Drain the sweet potatoes and add back into saucepan.
- Mash the sweet potatoes.
- Add the butter and mixed herbs. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked broccoli, sweet potato mash, cooked chicken and leafy greens to your meal prep container. Store in fridge for 3-4 days or freeze up to 3 months.
Meal Plan Weekly is a resource for busy people and home cooks around the world. What started as a solo blog has now turned into a website of healthy recipes and home cooking tips written by home cooks, chefs and nutritionists around the world. Our mission is to make healthy cooking easy, with realistic recipes that you will actually cook and balanced meals that you can fit into your meal plan.