Full English Breakfast Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C) and place a large dish in the oven.
- In a small saucepan, add the beans and keep warm over medium-low heat.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, add bacon and sausages and cook until bacon is cooked and sausage is browned.
- Transfer to the ovenproof dish to keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook mushrooms over medium heat and transfer to the ovenproof dish.
- Season tomatoes and cook in the same pan for around 4 minutes. Remove and transfer to the ovenproof dish.
- In the same pan, add more oil if needed and cook bread over medium-high heat until golden brown. Remove and transfer to a paper towel to drain.
- In the same oil, cook the eggs and spoon hot oil over the yolks until cooked.
- Serve full English breakfast on a plate.
As nutrition specialists, we are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans. All of the nutritional information provided is sourced from the USDA API.