Are you in search of a quick and healthy snack that satisfies your cravings? You don’t need to look anymore since we have a perfect solution for you! Try making some Frozen Yogurt Bark with a few simple ingredients. This recipe includes plain Greek yogurt, mixed berries, and honey – it’s both delicious and refreshing. You can elevate the dish by adding dark chocolate chips and unsweetened shredded coconut to give it an extra crunch and flavor.
After mixing the ingredients together and spreading the mixture over a baking sheet that’s been lined with parchment paper, stick it in the freezer until firm. You might have to wait a couple of hours for it to freeze, but it’s definitely worth the wait! Once it’s frozen, break it into pieces, and enjoy the delightful snack. You can store this yogurt bark in the freezer in an airtight container, which makes it easy to grab and snack on whenever you’re feeling peckish.
Frozen Yogurt Bark is perfect for households that are always on-the-go since it only takes a few minutes to create and is an incredibly healthy and satisfying snack. The yogurt bark’s unique blend of sweet and tart flavors is sure to please your palate and satisfy your craving for something sweet. Try this recipe today and delight yourself with a guilt-free yet unforgettable snack that you will cherish forever!
Frozen Yogurt Bark Recipe
- Fold together Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract in a large bowl
- Spread mixture evenly onto a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle chopped berries, dark chocolate chips, and shredded coconut over yogurt mixture
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until firm
- Break into pieces and serve
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Data source: USDA
This Frozen Yogurt Bark recipe can typically last in the fridge for up to 5 days if stored in an airtight container. If you want to store it in the freezer, it can last for up to 2 months.
To store in the fridge, place the bark in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator.
To freeze, wrap the bark tightly in plastic wrap and aluminum foil or store it in an airtight container.
To defrost, take the bark out of the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes until it softens. Alternatively, you can also defrost it in the refrigerator overnight.
Before serving, you can also sprinkle some extra berries or coconut on top if desired.
1. Chocolate Yogurt Bark – Add cocoa powder or melted chocolate to the yogurt mixture before freezing to make a chocolate-flavored bark.
2. Fruit and Nut Yogurt Bark – Add chopped nuts and dried fruit to the yogurt mixture before freezing for a crunchy and fruity flavor.
3. Vanilla Yogurt Bark with Fresh Fruit – Layer sliced fresh fruit on top of the plain yogurt mixture before freezing for a refreshing and colorful treat.
4. Peanut Butter Yogurt Bark – Mix in peanut butter to the plain yogurt mixture before freezing for a creamy and decadent snack.
5. Matcha Green Tea Yogurt Bark – Mix in matcha powder to the yogurt mixture before freezing for a unique and healthy twist.
What To Serve With
1. Fresh fruit, such as berries or sliced bananas
2. Granola or muesli
3. Chocolate chips or chopped nuts
4. Coconut flakes or shredded coconut
5. Honey or maple syrup drizzle
6. Cinnamon or other spices
7. Nut butter or fruit preserves for dipping or spreading
8. Whipped cream or Greek yogurt as a topping
9. Crumbled cookies or graham crackers for added texture and flavor
10. A side of hot tea or coffee to enjoy with the dessert.
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.