Fluffy American Pancakes Recipe
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Create a well in the center of the mixture and add eggs, melted butter and milk.
- Whisk the ingredients together until smooth and pour into a jug.
- Heat butter and oil in a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour batter into the pan to make pancakes about 8cm wide.
- Make sure to not put the pancakes too close together.
- Cook the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on one side and flip them over to cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Serve pancakes stacked up on a plate with maple syrup and toppings of your choice.
Data source: USDA
How Long Does American Pancakes Last?
|Fridge||3 to 4 days|
How To Reheat American Pancakes?
|Air Fryer||2 minutes|
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.