Here is how to make the perfect soft and creamy scrambled eggs for breakfast or brunch. This pairs perfectly well with a few slices of toast and a cup of coffee.
Creamy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- Preheat the skillet on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and cream in a small mixing bowl.
- Add butter to the skillet and allow to lightly melt.
- Pour in the egg mixture and let it sit for 30 seconds.
- Stir with a wooden spoon for a minute.
- Add salt and black pepper. Allow to rest for 30 seconds.
- Stir again for a few minutes and reduce heat.
- Once eggs are softly set, remove skillet from heat and allow it to set for 2 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
How to reheat scrambled eggs?
As instructed in our reheat eggs guide, you can reheat scrambled eggs in the microwave, saucepan, or oven.
|Microwave||Every 30 seconds (until you reach your desired temperature).|
|Saucepan||5 minutes, on medium heat.|
|Oven||5 minutes at 180°C degrees.|
We test recipes from our London studio. We also work with a team of nutrition and data specialists to help create meal plans that’ll actually work. The nutritional values you see are calculated by USDA.