- Break the broccoli into bite-sized florets and rinse.
- Slice into quarters.
- Place water into saucepan (3/4) and bring to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Add the broccoli and cover. Reduce heat.
- Steam for 7 minutes.
- Remove from cover and drain. Check with fork if broccoli is fully cooked.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.