You seriously need to give these chocolate peanut butter protein balls a try. Once you bite into the chocolate, there is a hidden peanut butter layer, which gives you the best of both worlds.
Similar to the chocolate peanut butter protein bars, I only use six ingredients to make these and it is very easy because there is no baking involved.
These are fantastic for an instant post-workout snack or you can simply eat them as a snack which gives you extra protein.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- In a saucepan, boil water and place a bowl on top to melt the chocolate. This will slowly melt the chocolate and ensure it does not burn.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, honey, greek yogurt and coconut oil, and stir to combine.
- Add the protein powder, scoop at a time, and you may need to use your hands to knead into ball.
- Prepare the protein balls and place in a container.
- Place the protein balls into the bowl of melted chocolate and place them on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate and allow up to two hours for them to fully set.
- For meal prep snack purposes, refrigerate up to 7-10 days.
Founder @ Meal Plan Weekly. Passionate about improving physical and mental health (wellness) via nutrition.