You seriously need to give these chocolate peanut butter protein balls a try. Once you bite into the chocolate, there is a hidden peanut butter layer, which gives you the best of both worlds.
Similar to the chocolate peanut butter protein bars, I only use six ingredients to make these and it is very easy because there is no baking involved.
These are fantastic for an instant post-workout snack or you can simply eat them as a snack which gives you extra protein.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- In a saucepan, boil water and place a bowl on top to melt the chocolate. This will slowly melt the chocolate and ensure it does not burn.
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, honey, greek yogurt and coconut oil, and stir to combine.
- Add the protein powder, scoop at a time, and you may need to use your hands to knead into ball.
- Prepare the protein balls and place in a container.
- Place the protein balls into the bowl of melted chocolate and place them on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate and allow up to two hours for them to fully set.
- For meal prep snack purposes, refrigerate up to 7-10 days.
As nutrition specialists, we are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans. All of the nutritional information provided is sourced from the USDA API.