Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
These chocolate peanut butter overnight oats are seriously tasty and perfect for the mornings. You cannot go wrong with these because they are so easy to prep and will taste fresh all week.These overnight oats consist of a creamy chocolatey layer, topped up with smooth peanut butter and fresh fruit. Ensure you get a big spoonful because all the flavours combined are very tasty.Like most overnight oat recipes, this is totally satisfying and refreshing, which you can play around with whether you want extra protein or more fruits.
- Mason Jar
- Add the rolled oats, almond milk, cocoa powder, honey and yogurt to a mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Fill your mason jar half way.
- Add the peanut butter.
- Add the fresh fruit.
- Store overnight and consume within 4-5 days.
- These will keep well in the fridge up to 4-5 days which makes it perfect for your meal prep breakfast or snack.
- You can freeze these up to 3 months but only freeze the bottom layer, and add the peanut butter and fruit on the day of serving. Learn more about freezing overnight oats.
- For the ingredients which I used, each of my overnight oats worked out to be around 311 calories which leaves room for me to add in nuts, seeds or protein powder to make this more filling. Your results may vary as it depends on the ingredients and brand you will use. Using small mason jars helps with portion control and to keep the calories low.
Serving: 1servingCalories: 311kcalCarbohydrates: 45.6gProtein: 12gFat: 10gSodium: 63.2mgFiber: 8.3gSugar: 10.1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Founder @ Meal Plan Weekly. Passionate about improving physical and mental health (wellness) via nutrition.