Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Mason Jar
- Add the rolled oats, almond milk, cocoa powder, honey and yogurt to a mixing bowl.
- Stir until well combined.
- Fill your mason jar half way.
- Add the peanut butter.
- Add the fresh fruit.
- Store overnight and consume within 4-5 days.
- These will keep well in the fridge up to 4-5 days which makes it perfect for your meal prep breakfast or snack.
- You can freeze these up to 3 months but only freeze the bottom layer, and add the peanut butter and fruit on the day of serving. Learn more about freezing overnight oats.
- For the ingredients which I used, each of my overnight oats worked out to be around 311 calories which leaves room for me to add in nuts, seeds or protein powder to make this more filling. Your results may vary as it depends on the ingredients and brand you will use. Using small mason jars helps with portion control and to keep the calories low.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.