This healthy and tasty chicken teriyaki meal prep is just what you need for your office work lunch or weeknight dinner on a busy night.
We will show how you can simply prepare the ingredients for chicken teriyaki stir-fry and reheat within 4 days, which is also family-friendly because this recipe makes 4 servings.
Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry Meal Prep
- To make the teriyaki sauce, add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk.
- Pour over the chicken in a ziplock bag or airtight container. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- Add the sesame oil to a medium-high skillet and cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat and add more sauce if necessary to coat the chicken.
- In the same skillet, cook the red bell peppers for 5 minutes.
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes and rice for 15 minutes.
- Portion control and divide the chicken, broccoli, rice, and peppers into four meal prep containers.
- Allow cooling down and garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 days and reheat before serving, ensuring the chicken is piping hot throughout.
- You can use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts for more flavor.
- You can use fresh or frozen broccoli.
- If you prefer to use store-bought teriyaki sauce, follow the package instructions accordingly.
Data source: USDA
We are dedicated to providing the best and most effective meal plans to help you stay on track with your goals. Our team constantly tests and experiments with different recipes and approaches to ensure our offerings are of the highest quality. We also collaborate with a network of nutrition and data experts from around the globe to bring you innovative and advanced meal plans.